The Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) of Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (the “Company”) was duly held on May 29, 2020 at 15:00 local time (UTC+3) at Ethnarchou Makariou av, & 2 D. Falireos str., 18547 Neo Faliro, Piraeus, Greece pursuant to a Notice dated May 13, 2020.
The following resolutions were passed:
- The audited financial statements and the annual report of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2019 were approved;
- The remuneration of the Company’s independent auditors, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., of €170,000 for the audit of the year ending December 31, 2020 was approved;
- The current members of the Board were re-elected for another maximum one-year term and until their successors shall have been duly elected and qualified;
- Mr. George Aronis was elected as a member of the Board for a maximum one-year term and until his successor shall have been duly elected and qualified;
- The remuneration of the Board, as set out in the recommendation of the Remuneration Committee of the Company, was approved; and
- The election of the nomination committee by means of a special meeting of the shareholders to be held within 2020 was approved.
Please find attached the minutes of the AGM, which are also available on the Company’s website: www.okeanisecotankers.com
John Papaioannou, CFO
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act