Reference is made to the stock exchange release by Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (OSE: OET-ME) (the “Company”) on 3 December 2018 regarding the private placement (the “Private Placement”) of 3,910,000 new shares in the Company.
Three primary insiders in the Company were allocated shares in the Private Placement at a subscription price of NOK 66 per share as follows:
- QVT Financial LP (“QVT”),was allocated 640,000 new shares,
- Ironsides Partners (“Ironsides”), was allocated 1,030,000 new shares, and
- VR Capital Group (“VR Capital”), was allocated 212,553 new shares.
Upon completion of the Private Placement,
- QVT will own 1,508,500 shares in the Company, equalling approximately 4.82% per cent of the Company’s common shares and votes;
- Ironsides will own 1,830,000 shares in the Company, equalling approximately 5.84% per cent of the Company’s common shares and votes; and
- VR Capital will own 1,698,033 shares in the Company, equalling approximately 5.42% per cent of the Company’s common shares and votes.
This disclosure is made pursuant to section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.