ATHENS, GREECE, May 12, 2023 – Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (the “Company” or “OET”) (Oslo Bors: OET), will pay a cash distribution (the “Distribution”) to shareholders through a write-down of paid-in capital.
Key information for the Distribution can be found below:
• Distribution amount per share: USD 1.60 per share
• Declared currency: USD. Payment to shares registered with Euronext VPS will be distributed in NOK.
• Date of Board resolution: May 11, 2023
• Last day including right: May 31, 2023
• Ex-date: June 1, 2023
• Record date: June 2, 2023
• Payment date: June 9, 2023
OET is an international tanker company providing seaborne transportation of crude oil. The Company was incorporated on April 30, 2018 under the laws of the Republic of the Marshall Islands and is listed on Oslo Bors under the symbol OET. The sailing fleet consists of six modern scrubber-fitted Suezmax tankers and eight modern scrubber-fitted VLCC tankers.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Iraklis Sbarounis, CFO
Tel: +30 210 480 4200