ATHENS, GREECE, November 9, 2023 – Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (the “Company” or “OET”) (Oslo Bors: OET), will pay a capital distribution (the “Distribution”) to shareholders through a write-down of paid-in capital.
Key information for the Distribution can be found below:
- Distribution amount: USD 0.60 per share
- Declared currency: USD. Payment to shares registered with Euronext VPS will be distributed in NOK.
- Date of Board resolution: November 8, 2023
- Last day including right: November 13, 2023
- Ex-date: November 14, 2023
- Record date: November 15, 2023
- Payment date: November 22, 2023
Iraklis Sbarounis, CFO
Tel: +30 210 480 4200
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
OET is a leading international tanker company providing seaborne transportation of crude oil and refined products. The Company was incorporated on April 30, 2018 under the laws of the Republic of the Marshall Islands and is listed on Oslo Bors under the symbol OET. The sailing fleet consists of six modern scrubber-fitted Suezmax tankers and eight modern scrubber-fitted VLCC tankers.